StudSensor™ SL quickly and easily locates the edges of wood and metal studs behind drywall. The patented SpotLite® Pointing System shines a beam of light on the wall to identify the target.
Use the StudSensor™ SL to hang pictures and mirrors, anchor top-heavy furniture such as bookcases, and mount flat-panel televisions on the wall.
- Locates the edges of wood or metal studs up to 3/4 inch (19 mm) deep
- Red LEDs light up every time a stud edge is approached
- The patented SpotLite® Pointing System, an audio alert, and a green LED signals when the stud edge is reached
- Should scanning begin over a stud, Zircon's patented "over-the-stud" indicator alerts the user to start the scan in a new location
- Patented TruCal® technology calibrates to any wall's density and a steady green LED TruCal® light alerts the user when the tool is calibrated and ready to scan