The StudSensor™ HD35 stud finder features the latest design innovation by Zircon. Designed with a bright, easy-to-understand interface and a wide, contoured grip for comfort and ease of use, it provides optimized visibility and a secure hold at any angle. Find the edges of wood and metal studs to securely anchor pictures, mirrors, and shelves to the wall while also avoiding live AC electrical wiring.
- Stud Scan mode locates the edges of wood or metal studs up to ¾ in. (19 mm) deep
- READY light indicates when calibration is complete and tool is ready for use
- EDGE arrow lights up sequentially as you approach a stud and fully illuminates when you have found the stud edge
- Zircon's patented "over-the-stud" indication alerts you to start the scan in a new location as scanning began over a stud
- WireWarning® detection indicates the presence of live, unshielded AC electrical wiring up to 2 in. (51 mm) deep
- SpotLite® Pointer shines an arrow-shaped light on the wall to clearly indicate the edge of the stud
- Translucent base and illuminated “V” marker groove for more accurate marking of stud edge location